贾斯汀比伯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
登录

找回我的密码

搜索

结果按:

Rechercher 高级搜索

相册

B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty
最新主题
» 能不能弱弱的问个问题、、
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周五 十月 21, 2011 10:33 pm 由 YvonneB

» 喜欢Bieber的一定不能错过!!
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周日 八月 15, 2010 9:18 pm 由 smile等他

» JB甩吧!我就喜欢~
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周日 八月 15, 2010 9:16 pm 由 smile等他

B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周四 八月 12, 2010 11:44 pm 由 9th_street

» I'm belieber
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周二 八月 10, 2010 5:45 am 由 9th_street

» 据悉B宝将来中国北京
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周二 五月 18, 2010 9:33 pm 由 LOVE。B宝

» B宝 - 吉他弹唱 串烧Paris. OneTimeOneLessLonelyGirl.支持高清
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周四 五月 13, 2010 9:56 am 由 nicaibuzhe

» B宝,扭到脚了 -_-! , 还要一蹦一跳的,真心疼.!
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周四 五月 13, 2010 9:52 am 由 nicaibuzhe

» 初来乍到....
B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty周四 五月 13, 2010 9:49 am 由 nicaibuzhe

B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~

2 posters

向下

B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~

帖子  BiebluvRon 周二 四月 13, 2010 7:27 am

Teen Vogue's Music Issue 2010

From Justin Bieber to Ke$ha, say hello to 2010's biggest breakouts in music.Justin Bieber
Not many sixteen-year-olds can say that, in the past year alone, they've performed for the Obamas, dropped tracks with Ludacris, and been kissed by Rihanna. And though this pop phenom's always dreamed big (growing up, he wanted to be an NHL star), Justin is still in shock over all his success. "I never thought I was destined for any of this," he says. But ever since 2007, when the Stratford, Canada, native started posting videos on YoTube featuring his angelic voice and signature swagger, he's been winning over teenage hearts with a vengeance. Now, the Usher protégé is headlining his own North American tour and has just released his second album, My World 2.0.

Surprisingly, Justin still has a few things left on his to-do list: Meet (and sing with) Stevie
Wonder, tour Tokyo, and become a bona fide triple threat. "We're trying to set up a movie for me in the near future—it's going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered," Justin says. "Kinda like my own version of 8 Mile." —LINDSAY TALBOT

从贾斯汀比伯到凯莎,向2010所有的音乐黑马们问好.仅仅十六岁的贾斯汀比伯在过去的一年已经为奥巴马总统表演过,和鲁达克里斯合作,还被蕾哈娜亲吻过.即使这位流行小天王总是幻象能变得更高大(他曾经想长大后变成一个曲棍球球星),贾斯汀仍然对于自己的成功感到震惊,他说,"我从来没想过我会有这一天".但是自从2007起,当他从加拿大,斯特拉特福那里,在Yutube上传了那如天使般的声音,他便赢得了千万少女的心.现在,作为亚瑟的门徒,他已携他的新专辑MY WORLD2.0,开始了北美洲的旅程.令人惊讶的是,贾斯汀的待办列表上写着:和斯蒂夫.旺德见面还有和他一起唱歌,东京旅行,还有成为一个真诚的三面手(应该是影视歌三栖的意思吧)."我们已经计划在不久的将来,为我准备一部电影,这部电影是关于我如何被发掘成名的故事."贾斯汀说."这有点像我贾斯汀版本的<<八里公路>>(或 街头痞子)"
BiebluvRon
BiebluvRon

帖子数 : 8
注册日期 : 10-04-10

返回页首 向下

B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~ Empty 回复: B宝要拍电影了...喔hohohoho~~~

帖子  Admin 周二 四月 13, 2010 7:59 am

呵呵!加油~~! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 36